Free Premium OpenVPN Server Canada
Securely Extend Private Networks With Our OpenVPN Connect
- Host: ca01-ovpn.realssh.xyz
- Valid: 30 days
- Protocol: TCP/UDP
- Port TCP/UDP: 110, 1194
- Port SSL: 992
Acc Remaining: 49 accountsCreate
What is OpenVPN?
OpenVPN is an open-source commercial software that implements virtual private network (VPN) techniques to create secure point-to-point or site-to-site connections in routed or bridged configurations and remote access facilities.
It uses a custom security protocol that utilizes SSL/TLS for key exchange. It is capable of traversing network address translators (NATs) and firewalls. It was written by James Yonan and is published under the GNU General Public License (GPL).
• Co-founded by the original author of OpenVPN, open source VPN, and staffed with experts
• OpenVPN code, being a critical open source project, is heavily scrutinized, audited, and quickly fixed
• Economical licensing model that is based only on the number of concurrent connected devices instead of per user
• Cross-platform VPN Clients and our VPN Server solutions provide the flexibility to deploy site to site, site to cloud, cloud to cloud, users to cloud, devices to cloud, and many other network configurations