V2ray a new feature that has the same functionality as a VPN, but has a better connection developed by one of the programmers from China (official website v2ray.com). Has a good and stable connection speed. V2ray is not difficult to use on all devices such as PCs, laptops, Android and tablets. Every use on every device requires the help of third-party applications and does not require complicated configuration. Simply by scanning the barcode that has been provided. V2ray is not difficult to use and is used on all devices such as PCs, laptops, Androids and tablets. Each use on every device requires the help of third-party applications and does not require complicated configuration. It is enough just to scan the barcode that has been provided.
Worldwide V2Ray VMESS Servers Location
Create Your V2Ray VMESS Private Account
What is V2Ray VMess ?
Project V is a set of tools to help you build your own privacy network over internet. The core of Project V, named V2Ray, is responsible for network protocols and communications. It can work alone, as well as combine with other tools. VMess is a protocol for encrypted communications. It includes both inbound and outbound proxy. VMess depends on system time. Please ensure that your system time is in sync with UTC time. Timezone doesn't matter. One may install ntp service on Linux to automatically adjust system time.
- Multiple inbound/outbound proxies: one V2Ray instance supports in parallel multiple inbound and outbound protocols. Each protocol works independently.
- Customizable routing: incoming traffic can be sent to different outbounds based on routing configuration. It is easy to route traffic by target region or domain.
- Multiple protocols: V2Ray supports multiple protocols, including Socks, HTTP, Shadowsocks, VMess etc. Each protocol may have its own transport, such as TCP, mKCP, WebSocket etc.
- Obfuscation: V2Ray has built in obfuscation to hide traffic in TLS, and can run in parallel with web servers.
- Reverse proxy: General support of reverse proxy. Can be used to build tunnels to localhost.
- Multiple platforms: V2Ray runs natively on Windows, Mac OS, Linux, etc. There is also third party support on mobile.